Sunday, September 26, 2010

in search of privacy....

I'm searching for privacy. Honestly.
I took a day off today, skipping a party I really should've attended, for some "me" time... and ended up text/chatting the entire day. And come to think of it, it was scary.
Here I was, hoping to sit at home, alone (albeit timmy), catch a movie on tv perhaps... and what do I do? text people left right and centre. Then I go to facebook (orkut ban since yesterday!) add a few people as friends, chat with a few and surf around till about 4pm. So much for "my" time- there goes the movie, my book and the painting I've been working on for six months and is still not beyond the sketch stage!!! Like duh!! Where'd all the time go?
HELP... Fb, sms and the net is invading my privacy.... I'm drowning in a flood of texts, chats, rofls and lols.... SOS SOS...

1 comment: